How will we sell your property?
At Sowerbys, we will work with you to maximise your property’s appeal to as wide an audience as possible. Our comprehensive approach means that, from the outset, we are equipped to ensure that the property is marketed correctly and generates a positive response from potential buyers.
Watch our video below to get an idea of what you can expect from us.
Here’s how we will help you to achieve success:
• We offer a free market appraisal of your property. We evaluate this on our extensive local knowledge of the market, current trends, demand from our client base and of course the location and condition. We will then suggest a valuation, which is offered without any commitment..
• Once you are happy to proceed, we will create a fully bespoke brochure with original photography, full details, floorplans and location maps. It will pay to boost the appeal of your property by undertaking a tidy-up both externally and internally and undertaking any maintenance or repairs to present a well cared for home. Try to de-clutter and de-personalise rooms to enable potential buyers to envisage themselves as potential future owners. It may be worth visiting show homes or looking at interiors magazines to see how houses are presented and use some ideas for your own property. See our top tips guide (link) for more ideas.
• We are one of the very few agents to offer a completely free virtual tour of your home and indeed every other property we market for sale or rental. Your video will appear on all the major property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location. Video marketing is proven to be more effective than conventional marketing alone, making sure your property receives the coverage and attention it needs to sell.
• In addition to the bespoke virtual tour and brochure, we will market your property across a wide range of media including:
- High visibility ‘For sale’ property boards
- Location marketing at Sowerbys’ offices - Regional newspaper advertising
- Telemarketing and e-newsletters to our extensive database of prospective buyers
- Property magazine advertising in our own publication
- Social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Marketing on national property websites including RightMove, Zoopla and Prime Location
- Editorial coverage in national press including The Times, Daily Telegraph and Evening Standard - National and international marketing via our London office
• Working in consultation with you, we will organise viewings of your property either by yourself or with a member of Sowerbys team. On average, a viewing may take around 30 minutes, although this can vary depending upon the size of your property and prospective buyers’ interest. We will work with you, providing feedback from each viewing, to ensure that you are informed about your property’s market progress.
• Once you receive an acceptable offer on your property, we will work on your behalf to negotiate the best possible sale price. Most offers are made subject to survey and we will ensure that all requests from a buyer’s lender, surveyor and solicitor are responded to efficiently and effectively throughout the process.
• If you are looking to buy a next property in the area, we will be delighted to help you in your search. Our highly experienced team can share insight and local knowledge and it is our intention to support you as fully as we can.
"Thank you so much for everything you did to ensure that things ran smoothly throughout the sale. It was a pleasure dealing with you all and we felt confident that we were in very good hands. From helpful co-operation over the photographs and text of the brochure to frequent contact with solicitors and buyers to make sure we were all going in the right direction and sticking to the right timing to suit everyone, we couldn’t fault the service that we were given by Sowerbys in Dereham. It was a bonus that everyone in the office had local knowledge and was enthusiastic about the area around Dereham. We have already recommended you to a couple of people thinking of selling their properties."