How Will We Sell Your Property?
At Sowerbys, we will work with you to maximise your property’s appeal to as wide an audience as possible. Our comprehensive approach means that, from the outset, we are equipped to ensure that the property is marketed correctly and generates a positive response from potential buyers.
Here’s how we will help you to achieve success:
Once you are happy to proceed, we will create a fully bespoke brochure with professional photography, full details, floorplans and location maps. It will pay to boost the appeal of your property by undertaking a tidy-up both externally and internally and undertaking any maintenance or repairs to present a well cared for home. Try to de-clutter and de-personalise rooms to enable potential buyers to envisage themselves as potential future owners. It may be worth visiting show homes or looking at interiors magazines to see how houses are presented and use some ideas for your own property.
See our top tips video guides for more ideas.
- Our successful and effective social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Bespoke e-newsletters to our extensive database of over 10,000 prospective buyers
- High visibility ‘For sale’ property boards
- Location marketing at Sowerbys’ offices
- Regional newspaper advertising
- Property magazine advertising in our own quarterly magazine which is distributed across the county
- Marketing on the major national property websites including Rightmove
- Editorial coverage in national press
- National and international marketing via our connection to LonRes which promotes your property to over 90% of estate agents in London
For further details on how we market your home differently to other agents, please click here
Once you receive an offer on your property is when the hard work really starts. We will work tirelessly on your behalf to negotiate the best possible sale price. Most offers are made subject to survey and we will ensure that all requests from a buyer’s lender, surveyor and solicitor are responded to efficiently and effectively throughout the process. We pride ourselves on having a skilled team with a high success rate of getting offers through to competition.
If you are looking to buy a next property in the area, we will be delighted to help you in your search. Our highly experienced team can share insight and local knowledge and it is our intention to support you as fully as we can.