Oh no! The Sowerbys Easter Bunny has taken all of our chocolate eggs and hidden them across pages on our website. Can you help us find them? You may win a prize if you do...
There are six hidden eggs across our site and our Easter rhyme below gives you the clues needed to help find them across our website.
Each set of eggs has a letter on it to help spell out our Easter word. Once you have found the six letters, come back to this page and fill out the form below with the word they spell out and you could win a chocolate hamper, with a vegan alternative also available.
The eggs image on this page is an example of what you'll be looking for across our website.
We need your answers by Friday, 14th April and terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Your Easter egg clues...
We're following the Easter Bunny, who has hidden eggs across our site and is in such a hurry.
He started with a magazine to read, our at home he flicked through at speed.
From there he hopped onto some new homes sites, and Tower Court was his chosen delight.
He wanted to know what to see and do, so he looked at that town's area guide to know the places to pursue.
With tired little legs, he needed chat and no fuss, so at our spaces shared he popped into see us.
He learnt The Story of Sowerbys and how we began, and it's fair to say he was now a big fan.
Wanting to know what others thought too, he looked at our reviews and that's when he knew...
That a journey with Sowerbys is all about you, and we're here to help see your next story through.
What's the Easter Bunny's word?
Terms and Conditions
Find our Easter eggs across the site, by following the above clues, submit your answer with the form and you will be in with the chance of winning a hamper of chocolates, or a vegan alternative.
1) The competition is being run by Sowerbys.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Sowerbys and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) Closing date for entry will be Friday 14th April 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6) The first prize is a chocolate hamper, with a vegan alternative available.
7) The winner will be chosen at random by Sowerbys from all correct entries and notified by Tuesday 18th April 2023.
8) The winner agree to allow Sowerbys to share their name on their social media pages.
9) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.