Sowerbys work in close conjunction with Broadland Consultants to offer them a truly integrated independent financial advice service.
Throughout your life, your financial circumstances change, from progression in your career, buying a new home, assisting and protecting your dependents, the accumulation of savings, assets and investments, and eventually your retirement and inheritance.
At Broadland Consultants Ltd their client’s needs are at the centre of everything they do. They have access to the whole of the market’s products and are able to provide you with valuable, well considered independent financial advice from their knowledgeable and friendly team. Their Wealth Management Advisers can assist with the following areas of advice:
- Lump sum Investment advice/management such as investing the sale proceeds from a property you have inherited and sold
- Regular contribution investment schemes advice such as ISA plans
- Pension advice/management and retirement planning
- Inheritance and Wealth planning and guidance
- Investing and managing funds within Trusts
The value of investments can go down as well as up, and past investment performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Some forms of Inheritance Tax Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Fill in your details here for more information on wealth management
Broadland Consultants Limited is an appointed representative of SANLAM PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 521208.