4 Bedroom End of Terrace House Sold
A rare opportunity to acquire a new home by Willow Group Estates. This is plot 1 of three exclusive houses that will be set back behind electric gates giving this central village location both privacy and exclusivity. As we have come to expect from Willow Group Estates, the house will be finished to an exceptional standard throughout with brick and flint elevations, a bespoke Neptune Kitchen in heritage colour, bifold doors, wood burner and underfloor heating to mention just a few features.
To the ground floor is open plan living room, kitchen and dining room with a separate WC and utility room. To the first floor there will be three bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite, and the other two are serviced by the family bathroom, with the principal bedroom suite taking up the entire second floor. Outside there will be secure parking for three cars and the garden will be landscaped with Indian stone patio.
Ready for summer 2021.
THORNHAM Thornham is a picturesque village of traditional Norfolk properties on the coast between Hunstanton (5 miles) and Burnham Market (8 miles). The village is renowned for its sandy beaches, long walks and the marshland bird reserve. It has a small harbour, church, three pub restaurants, a delicatessen/café with village store. Drove Orchards is on the outskirts of the village and has a range of independent shops, restaurants and a farm shop. The Lifeboat Inn is said to have been a haven for smugglers in the 16th century. The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club is 3 miles away at Brancaster. King's Lynn, 20 miles, has a main line rail link to London via Cambridge.
1. Hardwood wooden windows heritage colour.
2. Hardwood Bifold doors to rear.
3. Majority of external walls Norfolk Flint.
4. Rainwater Goods foundry finish.
5. Indian sandstone patio and paving.
6. Fully turfed gardens and communal areas.
7. Planting to front elevation courtyard.
8. Electric double wooden gate with entry system to courtyard.
9. 1.8m high Close boarded fence to rear boundary.
10. Brick and flint boundary walls.
11. Willow fence surround around Air Source Heat Pump.
12. Heating and Hot water heated by Air Source Heat pump.
13. Outside tap to front and rear elevations.
14. Outside lights to front and rear elevations.
15. Outside electric double socket on patio.
16. 10-year New build Warranty
17. Courtyard, bound gravel finish.
18. Main drive gravel.
GROUND, FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS
1. Engineered oak flooring to ground floor.
2. Tiled flooring to WC and Utility room.
3. Roco Sanitary ware, and vanity units. (where available)
4. Showers with rain drench heads and digital controls.
5. Neptune Kitchen (hand built) in heritage colour and lifetime guarantee.
6. Quartz Worktops and upstand with under cupboard lighting.
7. Neff integrated appliances with butler sink.
8. Brushed Steel facia plates. Recessed LED lights and door furniture.
9. Nest Heating system.
10. Wet Underfloor heating system to ground floor.
11. Bespoke finished skirting and architrave.
12. Charnwood Arc5 Wood burners in main living area.
13. Anthracite (grey) radiators to first floor.
14. Solid Oak stairs and handrail with glass balustrade.
15. Carpets to first and second floor.
16. Built in wardrobes to eves with hanging rail and shelves.
17. Built in doormat with matwell to front doors.
18. Heated towel rails to all bathrooms. (grey)
19. Feature light above breakfast bar in kitchen.
20. Pre- wired for buyer to install Sky/smart tv.
21. Engineered oak internal doors with brushed steel furniture.
22. Decoction, neutral heritage colour throughout. (buyer can choose if bought off plan)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
WEBSITE TAGS New build, new home, new development.
AGENT'S NOTE Please note that internal images are of previous developments and are for representative purposes only.
SERVICES CONNECTED Superfast Fibre Broadband
PROPERTY REFERENCE 33272
Other properties you might be interested in
Burnham Road, Ringstead, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36
Barrack Street, Norwich, NR3
The Street, Thursford, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21
Guide Price £675,000
Glebe Lane, Burnham Overy Staithe, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Guide Price £995,000
The Green, Sculthorpe, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21
Guide Price £650,000