4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Sold
CLEMENT HOUSE (PLOT 5) Approached from Town Lane and occupying the most private position in this development, Plot Five is a generous and carefully laid out four bedroom house with a private south facing garden. All the principal rooms lead off a welcoming central hallway with a well-proportioned sitting room to the front with an attractive fireplace fitted with a wood burning stove. To the rear of the house is a large kitchen, dining and family room with two sets of French doors out to the garden as well as a snug or study leading off it. There is a ground floor guest WC and a very practical utility room with a door out to the side of the house and the parking area. On the first floor there are four large double bedrooms the principal of which has an abundance of built-in storage and an en-suite shower room. The guest bedroom also has an en-suite shower room whilst the other two share a spacious family bathroom. Outside there are three off street parking spaces so ample room for two cars and a boat and the front garden is planted with shrubs. The rear garden is terraced directly from the house with a large patio area to soak up the sun with steps up to a lawn and all south facing but also open to the west creating a sun trap.
LOCATION Located between Hunstanton and Wells-next-the-Sea on the North Norfolk Coast, Brancaster Staithe is a small coastal village, centred around the harbour, with its thriving fishing community and sailing club it is ideal for the sailing enthusiast. Scolt Head Island is a Nature Conservation Area, set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which is only a boat trip away, depending on the tide. Brancaster Staithe is connected to Burnham Deepdale and between the two, they have a variety of shops including a supermarket/petrol station, cafe, fresh fish shop, sailing school, tourist information centre and two pubs, The Jolly Sailors, and The White Horse with its superb coastal views. There are many local walks around the village including Barrow Common with views over the coastline or the Norfolk Coastal Path, which runs the length of the village, along the marshes.
- Exteriors are a mix of traditional soft and light red bricks and local flint, with brick detailing in a darker red brick around many windows, doors and quoins.
- Red clay pantiles to all house roofs.
- Red concrete plain tiles to some porch roofs.
- Galvanised Steel guttering.
KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen units in light grey.
- Quartz Carrera work tops in Kitchens and 40mm Duropol worktop with 100mm up-stand in the Utility Rooms.
- Splash back tiling above Kitchen units, brick shape tile in soft cream with pale grey grout.
- 800mm wide ceramic induction hob in plots 2,3,4 & 5 and 600mm hob in plot 1 all with 900mm cooker hoods. Double Oven in Plots 2,3,4 & 5. Single under counter oven in Plot 1.
- A fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher in each plot.
- Saneux chrome contemporary style mixer taps in Kitchen and Utility rooms.
- Stainless steel under mounted 1.5 bowl sink to the Kitchen, with a grooved drainer set in the quartz worktop. Stainless steel, over mounted single bowl sink to Utility Rooms.
- Quooker boiling water taps to plots 4 & 5.
- Floating oak shelves to all plots above the Kitchen worktops.
- Integrated waste bin with recycling facility to all plots.
- Chrome duel-fuel heated towel rails to all Bathrooms and En-suites.
- Saneux contemporary style white sanitary ware in Bathrooms and En-suites.
- Saneux chrome brassware.
- Contemporary 'Back to the wall' toilets with soft close seats and a chrome flush plate.
- Chrome, fixed shower head with thermostatic control and secondary hand-held hose in Principal En-suite.
- Freestanding baths to Main Bathroom in all plots.
- Fully tiled shower enclosures with low profile shower trays and recessed shelving to Principal En-suite.
- Saneux glass shower doors or screens.
- Large format ceramic tiles in soft grey to wall and floors.
- Fixed mirror above shelf in Principal En-Suite per plot.
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND BROADBAND
- A mixture of down-lights, up-lights and pendants. Dimmer switches to Living Room.
- Wall lighting above basin to Master En-suite in all plots.
- TV points to all Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Study, Family/Dining areas (where applicable) to each house.
- BT point to Kitchen, Living Room, Principal Bedroom, Study (where applicable).
- Socket to each Kitchen island as per floor plans.
- Pre-wiring for customer's own connection for Sky TV in Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- External socket at rear of house.
- External lighting to front and rear of the house.
- Alarm Spur provided for future alarm connection.
- Socket provided in a ground floor cupboard where possible for cordless vacuum charging.
- Super-fast Broadband available in Brancaster Staithe.
HEATING AND WATER
- Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) serving all hot water and under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to the first floor.
- Heating to all Bathrooms.
- An open fireplace, natural limestone hearth, fitted with a wood-burning stove to Living Room of each plot.
- External tap to rear of each property.
WINDOWS, DOORS & JOINERY DETAILS
- Bespoke, double-glazed timber windows and doors, factory finished inside and out, in a pale warm grey or taupe.
- Fully finished interior oak veneered doors with chrome contemporary handles and hinges, with half glazed doors to some ground floor reception rooms.
- Plot 1 has a bespoke timber panelled Lobby with half glazed timber walls and door to Living area, painted in dark taupe. Plots 2 & 3 have a bespoke timber panelled divider between Living area and hallway with half glazing in dark taupe.
- Plot 4 has a bespoke timber painted Coat Hook rail in the Lobby
- Built-in wardrobes to each plot where marked on floor plans.
- Fitted 'walk-in' wardrobe dressing rooms - Plot 1 principal bedroom & bedroom 2, Plot 2 & 3 principal bedroom, Plot 4 principal bedroom, Plot 5 bedroom 2.
- Juliette balconies to plot 5, Principal Bedroom & Bedroom 2.
- Square edge contemporary style skirting and architraves.
- Stainless Steel wall mounted letter boxes to front of all plots.
- Timber staircase with painted balustrade handrails and spindles to plots 1, 2 & 3.
- Hardwood and glass staircases in lime white wax to plots 4 & 5.
- Engineered grey oak boards, to Hallway, Kitchen/Dining Room in plots 1,2,3,4, & 5.
- Engineered grey oak boards to Living Room in plots 2 & 3.
- Ceramic tiles to Bathrooms, En-Suites, WCs, Utility Rooms and ASHP cupboards.
- Dark Grey Coir mat well to all front doors and Lobby door to plot 4 only.
- Walls and ceilings in Crown emulsion - Tottington White.
- Skirting & architraves in Crown Satin finish Belgrave Mill.
- External doors, windows, porches and porticos - plots 1,2 & 3 painted dark taupe, plots 4 & 5 painted soft warm grey.
GARDENS AND BOUNDARIES
- Turf to front gardens with prepared and seeded rear gardens.
- Boundary treatments are a mix of close board fencing, willow fencing and hedges.
- Large format Sahara multi sandstone terracing and paths to each garden.
- Bin storage area to each plot.
- Boat storage hard-standing to rear gardens of plots 1, 2 & 3.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development
PROPERTY REFERENCE 33850
AGENT'S NOTE Please note internal images are of previous developments and are for representative purposes.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Mill Road, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, NR23
The Crescent, Chapel Field Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2
Guide Price £1,250,000
Goodwins Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30
Mariners Hill, Blakeney, Holt, Norfolk, NR25
Caudle Springs, Carbrooke, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25
£850,000 Offers in excess