2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
On the bank of the River Wensum in the heart of the cathedral city of Norwich, a stunning contemporary urban community is being brought to life by award winning developers Hill Residential. The impressive Pulman Building is the first phase at St James Quay offering one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Plot 53 is a two bedroom first floor apartment with a balcony offering city views. The detail and specification will delight the most discerning of buyers such as the underfloor heating, luxurious bathroom, stylish modern kitchen complete with Caesarstone worktops and integrated appliances which leave nothing to the imagination. This apartment features entrance hall with fitted storage cupboard, bathroom, two double bedrooms, fitted wardrobe and en-suite to bedroom one, and open plan living (kitchen, dining, sitting room) leading to the balcony.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Video entry system to all apartments and fob controlled access system.
The 'Help To Buy' scheme is available (subject to status).
The apartments are offered on a 250 year lease (a service charge will be payable).
Investors can expect a yield in the region of 4.6%
Allocated electric charging points for communal use are available.
Cycle and bin storage is included.
Parking spaces are available to purchase on selected properties (please enquire).
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT (virtual tours also available).
LOCATION St James Quay is located in the heart of Norwich and is just a ten-minute walk from independent shops, mouth watering restaurants and popular bars. Set in the heart of East Anglia, the historic city has everything you would desire of a vibrant regional capital, including many unique shops, cafes, high end shopping and the diverse Norwich market. You will find a modern cultural feel with beautiful heritage, and dynamic nightlife aswell as two cathedrals and the stunning Norwich Castle with its impressive architecture and history.
Norwich offers access to all the major rail links and on the outskirts of the city is Norwich International Airport. It is located approximately 40 minutes from the delightful North Norfolk coast rolling countryside, whilst still being a vibrant, ever evolving city.
- Gloss units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktop with matching upstand
- Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
- Bosch integrated single oven
- Bosch integrated microwave
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated cooker hood
- Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Zanussi washer/dryer (freestanding in hallway cupboard)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (to bathroom where no en suite)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/living/dining room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
HEATING AND WATER
- Underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Heating via communal heating plant
- Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer's own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer's own Sky Q connection
- Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
- External lighting to balcony/terrace
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Sprinkler system to all apartments
- Spur for customer's own installation of security alarm panel
- Porcelain tiles to balconies/terraces
- Metal privacy screen to terraces
- Fob controlled access system to entrance lobby
- Lift access to all floors
- Cycle and bin storage space
- Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
- Undercroft or surface parking available to purchase with selected apartments
- Allocated electric charging points for communal use
- Reinforced concrete structural frame and outer brickwork with cavity insulation.
- Concrete floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red, brown and grey facing bricks
- Aluminium rain-water goods
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 250 year lease
- A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
THE DEVELOPER Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and one of the leading developers in London and the south east of England, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
This family owned and operated company has grown to establish itself as the UK's third largest privately owned housebuilder, with an impressive and diverse portfolio ranging from landmark mixed use regeneration schemes and inner-city apartments to homes set in idyllic rural countryside.
Hill prides itself on putting its customers first and has a dedicated customer journey designed to help buyers at every step of the way to homeownership. Hill was awarded a 5 star status from the Home Builders Federation's annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2018, 2019 & 2020 & 2021.
Hill has won over 450 industry awards in the past 20 years, recently including the prestigious Housebuilder of the Year, Best Medium Housebuilder and Best Development at the WhatHouse? awards in 2020. Hill, with joint-venture partners Peabody, also received the coveted Grand Prix at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards in 2020, the respected ceremony's highest honour.
With a staff of over 650, the company operates from five strategically located offices across the South-East, with its head office based in Waltham Abbey.
Hill builds in excess of 2,000 homes a year and around half of the company's development portfolio is in joint venture to deliver affordable homes, reflecting Hill's commitment to partnering with government, local authorities and housing associations.
In 2019, to mark its 20 year anniversary and to give back to local communities, Hill Group designed and is donating 200 fully equipped modular homes to homelessness charities as part of a £12 million pledge through its Foundation 200 initiative.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35347
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
St. Edmunds Terrace, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36
£320,000 Offers in the region of
Pine Close, Snettisham, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Boston Square, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36
£300,000 Offers in excess
Barrack Street, Norwich, NR3