4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
Plot 6 is a beautiful Flemish bond brick frontage, with an element of cladding and beautiful chalk elevation to the rear and part chalk western gable wall, give this property its traditional Norfolk barn appearance.
West End Barns is the second phase of a select and exciting development of only four units that will enjoy privacy and seclusion, being located off the beaten track.
Within close proximity to both road and rail transport links and with stunning field views, this new vibrant development is ideal for those who want to get out of the hustle and bustle of busy town or city living and enjoy the tranquillity that this rural Norfolk location has to offer.
Designed by a very reputable local architectural consultant and with superb attention to detail, West End Barns will evidence what can be achieved by combining traditional Norfolk styling with modern comforts.
NORFOLK LIVING Northwold is the larger of the two villages within the parish and has a sports and social club, whilst Whittington has a garage and caravan and camping site, as well as being the base for a number of local businesses. The two villages are located approximately two miles apart and both are positioned alongside the River Wissey. Methwold is 7 miles away, with a church, post office, secondary and primary schooling, sixth form department, chip shop and shops, including a village store, sports facilities, a public house and other amenities.
Further amenities can be found at the nearby market town of Downham Market (10.6 miles) where there is a main line railway station that goes to London Kings Cross (90mins) and is an ideal place for walking or cycling. The peaceful waterways are excellent for boating and fishing. There is an alternative route to London via Brandon railway station (8.8 miles away).
HISTORIC NORTHWOLD Northwold, derived from the Old English meaning 'north woodland', is a large parish in the southwest of Norfolk. A stroll along the village High Street shows there to be an impressive collection of 17th and 18th Century Grade II Listed buildings, the result of the once prosperous trading on the nearby waters of the River Wissey, characteristic of this rural Norfolk village and now preserved within this conservation area.
This historic village is roughly equidistant between the market towns of Thetford, Swaffham and Downham Market and lies to the south of Oxborough; landmarked by the moated National Trust attraction - Oxborough Hall, and to the north of Methwold.
FINISHING TOUCHES KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Bespoke putty & marine coloured kitchen with island unit finished with composite stone worksurface
- Polished nickel handles and chrome boiling water tap
- Integrated single oven, compact oven with microwave, warming drawer and induction hob with down draft extractor *
- Integrated larder fridge and separate no frost freezer, dishwasher and waste bin *
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware throughout by Porcelanosa
- Chrome bath and shower fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail
- White emulsion and partial wall tiling by Porcelanosa
- Oak staircase **
- White painted internal doors
- Brick and plaster fireplaces with oak mantle and double sided wood burner ***
- Grey UPVC frame foiled external doors and windows
- Grey aluminium powder coated bi-fold doors
- Ceramic tile flooring to ground floors
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring to bathrooms and en-suites
- Combination of grey and white emulsion walls and white ceilings
ELECTRICAL, LIGHTING & HEATING
- Combination of internal downlighters and pendant light fittings
- External light adjacent front door, back door and personal garage door
- Air source central heating
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Grey electric roller shutter garage door and internal strip lighting
- Television points to kitchen, dining area, lounge and bedrooms
- Broadband points to kitchen, dining area, lounge, bedrooms and landing cupboard
- Sockets with USB points and CAT 6 cabling
- Smoke detection system to kitchen, dining area, stairwell, landing and bedrooms
- Grey brickweave turning head and gravel driveway
- Patio to rear and paved footpaths
- Rear garden enclosed and lawn seeded
- Mains electricity and water
- Surface water soakaway and foul water to existing shared sewage treatment plant
- Telephone and broadband connection available (cable to be installed but final connection with chosen provider will be the new owners responsibility)
- Predicted Energy Assessment Rating of Band B (final Energy Performance Certificate will be produced on completion of the dwelling)
* Details TBC for Plot 5
** Except treads and risers
*** Plot 4 only
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING Predicted Energy Assessment Rating of Band B (final Energy Performance Certificate will be produced on completion of the dwelling)
AGENT'S NOTE There is a management company (Northwold Property Management Ltd) already set up to deal with the ongoing maintenance of the shared access road and the sewage treatment plant. The new owners will be issued with shares in the company (this will be a condition of the sale) and are able to become a director of the management company. There will be an annual service charge required to be paid to the management company to cover the upkeep of the drive as well as the electricity for and maintenance of the sewage treatment plant. Costs will initially vary from £420 pa to £300 pa upon full occupancy of the site.
WEBSITE TAGS New Build, New Property, New Development
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35767
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Whittington Hill, Whittington, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE33
Handley Page Development, Bircham Newton, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Hunstanton Road, Dersingham, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Goodwins Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30
£600,000 Offers in excess
Bridewell Street, Walsingham, Norfolk, NR22