3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
PLOT 59 Set on the southern side of Sandringham Avenue in the heart of Avada's beautifully designed Four Miles Development, Plot 59 is a substantial, semi-detached three bedroom house. In keeping with the trademark Avada style all three bedrooms are on the ground floor and two have en-suite facilities whilst the third has access to a separate family bathroom and the principal bedroom suite also has direct access out onto the south facing garden.
Upstairs the living space is predominantly open plan with the kitchen breakfast and living room flowing naturally together as the hub of every home, slightly segregated aver the garage space is the dining area to the side and there is also a separate snug with an en-suite shower and WC so could easily be used as a fourth bedroom should you wish. Outside the garden wraps around the house from the north, through east to the south so benefits from sunlight throughout the day. In addition to the attached garage there are a further two off street parking spaces to the front.
FOUR MILES Four Miles is a beautiful development of 77 high specification cottages, barns and apartments in the increasingly sought after north Norfolk village of Docking. With many of the homes benefitting from delightful countryside views,
these new homes in this select development will provide a calm community whilst being close to all the amenities Docking has to offer. The specification and build quality of these homes is exceptional, so please contact us to arrange to see for yourself all these traditionally styled, yet state of the art homes will offer.
AVADA COUNTRY HOMES Avada Country Homes have developed over 100 individual properties in Norfolk during the last 20 years. They have earned a reputation for choosing first class materials and designing properties with the owner in mind. In recent years they have developed 25 homes at The Langham in the picturesque north Norfolk village on the former site of Langham Glass. Other work includes two barns for HRH The Queen at the Sandringham Estate, and designed and built multi-million pound Georgian mansions in the world famous area of Sandbanks in Poole.
SPECIFICATION - Advanced Timber Frame inner construction system featuring excellent levels of thermal and acoustic insulation including a concrete screed on first floor
- Traditional masonry outer skin including Norfolk brick and flint on most properties
- The Avada hallmark upside-down living configuration featuring 10-14 foot high ceilings with semi-vault in kitchen and living areas. Up to 20-foot vault in replica barns and some properties with mezzanine galleries.
- Beautiful open country views from most properties, some with distant sea glimpses
- Underfloor heating on ground and first floor with individual programmable room stats providing comfortable, economic and controllable heat.
- High efficiency Eco-Dan, "renewable energy" Air Source Heat Pumps for heating and hot water. Best quality composite pipes and fittings used throughout.
- American White Oak internal heavyweight premium doors (45mm thick) and luxury joinery detailing throughout with custom moulded large profile skirting and architrave
- Heavyweight polished chrome ironmongery
- Hardwood Real Oak staircase, balustrade and handrails.
- Top quality Real Oak flooring in living area. Fitted carpets in all Bedrooms
- Natural stone tiling in bathrooms, hall, and kitchen with choice of polished marble, limestone or modern porcelain options. 100% of floor coverings included.
- Dedicated storage space and built-in wardrobes (most plots)
- Handmade traditional casement windows and external doors with heavy duty chrome ironmongery. Factory applied paint finish in heritage colours
- Dimmable lighting to Lounge and Kitchen, Low Energy LED lighting in other rooms
- Generous electric specification including extensive TV sockets, CAT6 wiring, 5amp lamp sockets, and wi-fi booster. Quality polished chrome face plates.
- Super-fast BT fibre-optic broadband
- Intruder alarm and low energy Security Lighting
- High standard of decoration including tasteful neutral colours in bedrooms and range of rich heritage colours available depending on build stage.
- Choice of quality hardwood kitchen with top branded appliances and granite worktops or option of Bespoke Kitchen in some properties.
- Utility rooms with additional units, sink and pre-plumbed for washing machine
- Luxury Branded Bathrooms including Duravit, and Hansgrohe. Top quality British showers and baths. Dual outlet thermostatic showers combined with premium shower trays and 8mm or 10mm heavy duty top quality glass shower enclosures
- Fitted bathroom furniture and concealed cisterns with granite plinth.
- Landscaped gardens with lawns, fencing, tree & shrubs, paths and lighting.
- External power supply for charging electric vehicles
- Outside power sockets and tap
- Unlimited access to Choseley Meadow, a 3.5 acre meadow surrounded by open countryside featuring tracks, trees and 2 large ponds. Additional shared play area.
- Comprehensive 24 months builder's warranty
- 10 Year Structural Warranty from leading insurance provider
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35448
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new build, new development.
AGENT'S NOTE Please note internal images are of the show home and are for representative purposes. Specification and floorplans may be subject to change and the CGI is an artists representation.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Ipswich Road, Tasburgh, Norfolk, NR15
Guide Price £750,000
Handley Page Development, Bircham Newton, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Hunstanton Road, Dersingham, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Goodwins Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30
£600,000 Offers in excess
Bracondale, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
£550,000 Offers in excess