2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale
THE ADAMS The Adams is a two bedroom end terrace property, which benefits from the addition of a single storey store to the side aspect including independent access. The beautiful, contemporary living space offers open plan style with its bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms served by a family bathroom. The principal bedroom overlooks the rear garden and enjoys a delightful Juliet balcony.
The outside boasts off road parking space and landscaped gardens.
WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA Wells-next-the-Sea is a small popular town set behind a small harbour on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast and its beach was voted The Best British Beach of the Year 2016 by The Times. The town has a maze of narrow streets, old alleys and yards, filled with shops, pubs and cafes and there are many listed and impressive Georgian and Victorian buildings. The town has a doctors' surgery, library, community hall and primary and secondary schools, and, for those who enjoy the water, a public house on a boat. Wells-next-the-Sea is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the heart of the Heritage Coast between Hunstanton and Weybourne. The beautiful sandy beach, with its pine trees, sand dunes and colourful beach huts, can be reached by a pleasant walk or drive. Alternatively you could just enjoy the Quay with its active fishing fleet and sailing club. Both Wells-next-the-Sea and Holkham Woods are designated Nature Reserves, and walkers and birdwatchers enjoy the North Norfolk Coastal Path, creeks and marshes.
THE DEVELOPER Whisky Developments come from a background of award winning specialist builders, based in the heart of North Norfolk. They are a business designed to assist people building homes in villages and towns, with a passion about what they do to support their clients.
Their in-house team includes expert architects, project managers and quantity surveyors, as well as their own tradesmen who all share the same goal, to support the realisation of a high end, dream home.
SPECIFICATION - Stylish living/kitchen/dining spaces at the heart of each home, perfectly designed for socialising and entertaining.
- Beautifully finished kitchens, with Siematic cupboard doors, worktops and upstands.
- Integrated appliances including Neff oven/microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Bora Pura hob and built-in extractor.
- Contemporary bathrooms including Hans Grohe taps, rain head and riser showers, Duravit wall hung Vanity units and mirrors.
- Planitherm Natural double-glazed windows and Smart Anthracite external doors.
- Private gardens to all plots including turf and planting as well as outside tabs and exterior lighting to front.
- Shared Boat store for special days out on the water.
- High efficiency Mitsubishi Air Source Heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor.
- The choice to work with ARCADIA Home Interiors to make changes to the standard specification if reserved early enough in the build program.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
AGENT'S NOTE Please note the specification and floorplans may be subject to change and the CGI is an artists representation.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 37672
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Bracondale, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1
£550,000 Offers in excess
Station Road, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Wells Road, Burnham Overy Town, Norfolk, PE31
Guide Price £695,000
Church Street, Thornham, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36
Malthouse Court, Thornham, Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36
Guide Price £595,000