4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
ST JAMES Sip a morning coffee and start your day with the epitome of Norfolk views via the first-floor balcony of the St James.
Whether it's a morning frost glistening on the rolling fields before you, or a summer's dawn glowing on the horizon, every season draws you toward the North Norfolk coast.
"I have a real love for space and height and enjoy nothing more than sitting with pen and paper and sketching a design." - Developer Ian
Freedom, space and time together are some of the most desired aspects of our lives today - and at Four Miles, that begins at home.
This is a more than a new home, Four Miles is a village of its own, in traditional North Norfolk style these homes perfectly fits their country setting.
These are homes which care about you and your family as much as they do the landscape - with high energy efficiency and sustainability at their heart.
The St James, at Four Miles is a magnificent four double bedroom brick and flint detached home perfectly tucked away.
In keeping with the Avada trademark upside down living concept, this beautiful home capitalises on stunning farmland and distant coastal views, from the breath-taking first floor semi-vaulted ceiling living space. A mezzanine floor also features, perfect for home working. The kitchen area has a wonderful central island, complete with seating. Perfectly incorporated for breakfast and evenings entertaining friends, this is a great space for enjoying a glass of wine whilst preparing diner.
The four bedrooms of the St James are all doubles with en-suites, with the principal bedroom benefiting from a walk-in dressing room.
A utility room offers access to the south/west facing garden. A pretty frontage leads to the attached garage and parking for three cars.
"These are homes designed for sitting back, relaxing and enjoying life and a sense of community is extremely important to us - we want our homes to be homes." - Ian
Spend time in this county and you'll find yourself reminiscing Norfolk's renowned big skies and contagious community spirit.
THE DEVELOPMENT Four Miles is a beautiful development of 77 high specification cottages, barns and apartments in the increasingly sought after north Norfolk village of Docking. With many of the homes benefitting from delightful countryside views, these new homes in this select development will provide a calm community whilst being close to all the amenities Docking has to offer. The specification and build quality of these homes is exceptional, so please contact us to arrange to see for yourself all these traditionally styled, yet state of the art homes will offer.
AVADA COUNTRY HOMES Avada Country Homes have developed over 100 individual properties in Norfolk during the last 20 years. They have earned a reputation for choosing first class materials and designing properties with the owner in mind. In recent years they have developed 25 homes at The Langham in the picturesque north Norfolk village on the former site of Langham Glass. Other work includes two barns for HRH The Queen at the Sandringham Estate, and designed and built multi-million pound Georgian mansions in the world famous area of Sandbanks in Poole.
SPECIFICATION - Advanced Timber Frame inner construction system featuring excellent levels of thermal and acoustic insulation including a concrete screed on first floor.
- Traditional masonry outer skin including Norfolk brick and flint on most properties.
- The Avada hallmark upside-down living configuration featuring 10-14 foot high ceilings with semi-vault in kitchen and living areas. Up to 20-foot vault in replica barns and some properties with mezzanine galleries.
- Beautiful open country views from most properties, some with distant sea glimpses.
- Underfloor heating on ground and first floor with individual programmable room stats providing comfortable, economic and controllable heat.
- High efficiency Eco-Dan, "renewable energy" Air Source Heat Pumps for heating and hot water. Best quality composite pipes and fittings used throughout.
- American White Oak internal heavyweight premium doors (45mm thick) and luxury joinery detailing throughout with custom moulded large profile skirting and architrave.
- Heavyweight polished chrome ironmongery.
- Hardwood real Oak staircase, balustrade and handrails.
- Top quality real Oak flooring in living area. Fitted carpets in all bedrooms
- Natural stone tiling in bathrooms, hall, and kitchen with choice of polished marble, limestone or modern porcelain options. 100% of floor coverings included.
- Dedicated storage space and built-in wardrobes (most plots).
- Handmade traditional casement windows and external doors with heavy duty chrome ironmongery. Factory applied paint finish in heritage colours.
- Dimmable lighting to lounge and kitchen, low energy LED lighting in other rooms.
- Generous electric specification including extensive TV sockets, CAT6 wiring, 5amp lamp sockets, and wi-fi booster. Quality polished chrome face plates.
- Super-fast BT fibre-optic broadband.
- Intruder alarm and low energy security lighting.
- High standard of decoration including tasteful neutral colours in bedrooms and range of rich heritage colours available depending on build stage.
- Choice of quality hardwood kitchen with top branded appliances and granite worktops or option of Bespoke Kitchen in some properties.
- Utility rooms with additional units, sink and pre-plumbed for washing machine.
- Luxury branded bathrooms including Duravit, and Hansgrohe. Top quality British showers and baths. Dual outlet thermostatic showers combined with premium shower trays and 8mm or 10mm heavy duty top quality glass shower enclosures.
- Fitted bathroom furniture and concealed cisterns with granite plinth.
- Landscaped gardens with lawns, fencing, tree and shrubs, paths and lighting.
- External power supply for charging electric vehicles.
- Outside power sockets and tap.
- Unlimited access to Choseley Meadow, a 3.5 acre meadow surrounded by open countryside featuring tracks, trees and 2 large ponds. Additional shared play area.
- Comprehensive 24 months builder's warranty.
- 10 Year Structural Warranty from leading insurance provider.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
AGENT'S NOTE Please note specification may be subject to change.
WEBSITE TAGS New development, new home
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35448
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Goodwins Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30
Lynn Road, Heacham, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
£860,000 Offers in the region of
Cromer Road, Lower Gresham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR11
Guide Price £845,000
Samphire Close, Blakeney, Holt, Norfolk, NR25
Guide Price £1,395,000
Choseley Road, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31