3 Bedroom Town House For Sale
Now available to reserve, plot 131 is a luxurious three storey townhouse built by the multi-award winning developer, Hill Residential Ltd.
Just eight of these townhouses will be built at St James Quay which is superbly located on the banks of the River Wensum just a stones throw away from Norwich Cathedral and the city centre.
On the ground floor you'll find a double bedroom, shower room, private courtyard garden and integral garage.
The first floor offers a spacious open-plan kitchen/living/dining area leading to a stunning private terrace, the ideal spot for entertaining. The kitchen boasts fully integrated appliances, high gloss contemporary units and Caesarstone worktops.
To the second floor you'll find the spacious principal bedroom with elegant en-suite and fitted wardrobe. A further contemporary bathroom and double bedroom make this as practical as it is luxurious.
Plot 131 is a freehold property with no ground rent fees to pay.
Council tax bands are yet to be released but further information can be provided once available.
A small service charge of £295 is anticipated to cover the development upkeep which will be reviewed annually.
LOCATION St James Quay is located in the heart of Norwich and is just a ten-minute walk from independent shops, mouth watering restaurants and popular bars. Set in the heart of East Anglia, the historic city has everything you would desire of a vibrant regional capital, including many unique shops, cafes, high end shopping and the diverse Norwich market. You will find a modern cultural feel with beautiful heritage, and dynamic nightlife aswell as two cathedrals and the stunning Norwich Castle with its impressive architecture and history.
Norwich offers access to all the major rail links and on the outskirts of the city is Norwich International Airport. It is located approximately 40 minutes from the delightful North Norfolk coast rolling countryside, whilst still being a vibrant, ever evolving city.
- Gloss units with soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone worktop with matching upstand
- Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
- Bosch integrated single oven
- Bosch integrated microwave
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated cooker hood
- Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- LED feature lighting to wall units
- Zanussi washer/dryer (freestanding in hallway cupboard)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
- Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (to bathroom where no en suite)
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Bath with shower over and glass screen
- Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
- High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/living/dining room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suite
HEATING AND WATER
- Underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Heating via communal heating plant
- Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall and all bedrooms
- LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
- White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer's own broadband connection
- Pre-wired for customer's own Sky Q connection
- External lighting to balcony/terrace
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Sprinkler system to all apartments
- Spur for customer's own installation of security alarm panel
- Porcelain tiles to balconies/terraces
- Metal privacy screen to terraces
- Reinforced concrete structural frame and outer brickwork with cavity insulation.
- Concrete floors
- Exterior treatments are a combination of red, brown and grey facing bricks
- Aluminium rain-water goods
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 250 year lease
- A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
THE DEVELOPER Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and one of the leading developers in London and the south east of England, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
This family owned and operated company has grown to establish itself as the UK's third largest privately owned housebuilder, with an impressive and diverse portfolio ranging from landmark mixed use regeneration schemes and inner-city apartments to homes set in idyllic rural countryside.
Hill prides itself on putting its customers first and has a dedicated customer journey designed to help buyers at every step of the way to homeownership. Hill was awarded a 5 star status from the Home Builders Federation's annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2018, 2019 & 2020 & 2021.
Hill has won over 450 industry awards in the past 20 years, recently including the prestigious Housebuilder of the Year, Best Medium Housebuilder and Best Development at the WhatHouse? awards in 2020. Hill, with joint-venture partners Peabody, also received the coveted Grand Prix at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards in 2020, the respected ceremony's highest honour.
With a staff of over 650, the company operates from five strategically located offices across the South-East, with its head office based in Waltham Abbey.
Hill builds in excess of 2,000 homes a year and around half of the company's development portfolio is in joint venture to deliver affordable homes, reflecting Hill's commitment to partnering with government, local authorities and housing associations.
In 2019, to mark its 20 year anniversary and to give back to local communities, Hill Group designed and is donating 200 fully equipped modular homes to homelessness charities as part of a £12 million pledge through its Foundation 200 initiative.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development
PROPERTY REFERENCE 41179
AGENT'S NOTE Please note that internal images are for representative purposes and may differ slightly.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Barrack Street, Norwich, NR3
The Poplars, Burnham Market, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Church Walk, Burnham Market, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Guide Price £425,000
Station Road, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Carr Terrace, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31
Guide Price £475,000