|Sowerbys work in close conjunction with Broadland Consultants to offer them a truly integrated independent financial advice service.|
Throughout your life, your financial circumstances change, from progression in your career, buying a new home, assisting and protecting your dependents, the accumulation of savings, assets and investments, and eventually your retirement and inheritance.
At Broadland Consultants Ltd their client’s needs are at the centre of everything they do. They have access to the whole of the market’s products and are able to provide you with valuable, well considered independent financial advice from their knowledgeable and friendly team. Their Wealth Management Advisers can assist with the following areas of advice:
• Lump sum Investment advice/management such as investing the sale proceeds from a property you have inherited and sold.
• Regular contribution investment schemes advice such as ISA plans.
• Pension advice/management and retirement planning.
• Inheritance and Wealth planning and guidance.
• Investing and managing funds within Trusts
The value of investments can go down as well as up, and past investment performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Some forms of Inheritance Tax Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
5 Good Reasons to Talk to Our Financial Advisers
- The initial meeting is free and there's no obligation
It's free and there's no obligation
- Helping to guide you through your financial choices
Our advisers can help you with areas such as generating an income, growth or both from your funds. They can also assist with tax planning and helping you protect your investments and pensions. They can also help with more specialist services such as Trust and Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) Investments, Ethical Investments or buying Investment Property.
- The service is independent and covers the whole of the market
That means that we can review your options from the whole of the market, including your own bank or building society. Unlike a bank or building society, whose employees act for their employer, an independent adviser always acts on your behalf.
- It saves you time and it's convenient
Our advisers can meet you at home or in our offices at a convenient time that suits you. If required, they'll also complete all the paperwork for you.
- Full financial planning service available
As our advice team offer the full spectrum of financial planning, including Investment, Pension, Mortgage and Insurance advice, they can assist you to review all your finances and help you build a financial plan personal to you.
Broadland Consultants Limited is an appointed representative of SANLAM PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 521208.