At Sowerbys our people are our most important asset. The team at Sowerbys are nothing like the stereotypical sales people our industry was traditionally known for, but are chosen for their honesty and professionalism. If you are interested in joining our unique team, then please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current positions available are:
Head of Property Management required - Dereham Office
Sowerbys are looking for an experienced lettings professional to fulfil the role of Head of Property Management based in our Dereham office. The role will include managing a portfolio and direct team of five, along with supporting the Group Manager and Managing Director with process management across the lettings operation. The right person will be actively engaged with commercial decisions alongside the senior management and have room to help shape the future within the business. Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience and interviews will be taking place in early January. Please see below for a brief job description.
Brief Job Requirements
• Comprehensive property management and lettings specific legislative changes both active and upcoming
• Proven track record in management covering people, process and change
• Ideally ARLA qualified or equivalent or willing to undertake level 3 exams
• High commercial awareness with profit and loss experience
• Experienced in conducting monthly 121 meetings and annual appraisals
• Complaints handling experience in line with TPO guidelines covering both stage one and two
• Brilliant motivator and mentor
• Fantastic phone manner and being able to work calmly under pressure to often tight deadlines
• Full understanding of data protection responsibilities
If you would like any more details or for an informal chat about the role, please email email@example.com in complete confidence.
Part Time Sales Negotiator required - Dereham Office
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a part time negotiator to work with the Dereham Residential Sales Team.
This part time position provides a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected estate agencies in Norfolk and develop your career. We are looking for someone with a friendly and confident personality who can demonstrate excellent negotiating skills with a clear understanding of the importance of customer service.
Hours of work are 8.45am – 5.30pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 9am – 3pm alternate Saturdays.
Car and driving licence required. Previous Estate Agency experience is essential.
In the first instance please apply in writing with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thank you for all your work in providing us with an excellent service in the sale of this property, if I have any more properties to sell in Dereham I will be sure to use your firm again."